Saturday, August 16, 2008

the state of job-hunting.

I've been in Colorado for a month. It is beautiful. But today, I think it might get up to 45 degrees. Brrr. Welcome winter in August. Besides the weather.... 

I had a job interview yesterday in Denver  working for a homeless shelter/relief mission.  I'll find out in a week and a half after they interview a lot of other people, and I have an interview a week from Tuesday at a church. So, I'm making progress.

My sister, Lindsey, who is WONDERFUL, is leaving in a week for school. It will be very sad without her here. 

Time has been really good here. I love being with friends and catching up. I have been learning a lot, having time to spend with the Lord, and reading. I'm glad to be here. It was hard to leave Arkansas, but this is a good place. Sometimes I get antsy for being in an apartment and having a job, but I also know that there are good things in this process of waiting and surrendering my life to the Lord. 

1 comment:

Sarah Kropp said...

so glad you've picked up blogging again! keep it up!