Sunday, August 3, 2008

hello, mountains.

Hello, mountains. Goodbye, Ozarks.  
I'm in Colorado Springs. Spending some quality time with my family and trying to figure out what I want to do next. I have had lots of "brilliant" ideas, but a lot of those ideas of my own have been closed doors. Sometimes it leads me to frustrated times where I just want to be settled and in one place and in a job I love. But, other times, I find comfort that I am in a process - letting go of my ideas of what I want in my life and trusting the Lord with writing my story.  

I left AR a few weeks ago. I miss my life there. I really just feel like I fit. I loved playing frisbee on Sunday afternoons, going to yoga, getting coffee at the cafe, going to church, and helping lead worship. I loved being Jen's roommate and making sure that we had fun even though we worked hard. 

BUT, I know that the Lord has good things ahead of me. And I just need to WALK with him. and be patient. 

This week - great things ahead: applying and looking for jobs, praying, and maybe going to get some of my things that I left in AR. 

No comments: