Tuesday, October 14, 2008

whew.




So, hi friends.  I usually feel like I try to cover too much ground in a post. So here's an attempt to only cover two things - job update and art. 

#1: Job Update
I had a great interview last Thursday,(a huge thanks for everyone who prayed,) and had a second interview for the job this morning! I would
 LOVE this job. I would work with a great team of people and, I think, get to use a lot of my gifts and abilities and quirks. Woo-hoo! So, I don't know if I have the job, but will hopefully find out this week. It's hard not to get my hopes too high. But, I know that the LORD is leading me, and He will do what is best, and we are all striving to seek His heart throughout this process. I'll keep you posted with what happens. 

#2: Art
I have really enjoyed making some art as worship since I've been home the past few months, and thought you might want to see. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love love the art!

Sarah Saunier said...

The art work is incredible. You have a lot of talent. Hope the interview went well.

Devi said...

The artwork is awesome, Kristen. I am so looking forward to seeing you next week.

Lara said...

Kristin,
I love your artwork. It's beautiful. I want you to come and decorate my house.