Wednesday, August 5, 2009

phunk.

Dear Readers,
Picture#2: This is how I felt about life yesterday.
I mean, what do I have to complain about? I just moved into a very cute apartment, it's the middle of summer, work is going well, I have great friends, really, I can't complain, can I? I go running, have cute clothes, have a very gracious family.
Picture #1 Picture #2
really I can't complain, can I? however, thank you picture #1. Picture #1, how I feel today. I just don't know. Is there unresolved something going on? I just wish everything was great, and it's not... I mean, I can count things I'm thankful for (as described earlier with picture #2), but right now it's just a hard road I'm walking. Work isn't great, school I'm not sure about, I'm not dating anyone (not that that will satisfy me), friends don't satisfy, music doesn't satisfy. JESUS, You are all that satisfy!?!? But now I just see in part, and then I will see face to face! Jesus, I long for that day.

Readers, don't be discouraged by my funk. I'm going shopping. Gotta get stuff for this new apt. Maybe just pray that I will see the Lord in good and sweet ways over the next few days.

No comments: