Wednesday, March 11, 2009

rubber fish and rest

A little job update:

Today I spent a lot of time trying to find a good fake rubber fish to buy on the internet. That's part of my job. :) Anything that anyone in the Children's Ministry department needs to buy they put on a list and I get to order, including fake rubber fish. Did you know that there is a lack of them in the US? 8 online stores were out of stock of these beauties. 

Besides the current lack of fake fish, work is going well. I am working with wonderful people. AND, the LORD is working on me even in the midst of a work day, so it's great. However, I am really sleepy. Work just wears me out. Who knew 25 hours a week could wear me out? 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! rubber fish!

Wayfarer Annie said...

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!! I too am in the search for fake rubber fish (which is how I found your blog)

Children's Ministry is a great place to work. We are always looking for the wackest things. From a fake rubber fish to a star track phazer... my staff is always excited to see what I'll be asking for next. Good luck on your search, and if you find any, let me know where you got 'em!

Annie